Friday, July 23, 2010

Latest stupidity from BrewDog

I hate to come across as a crotchety old grouch these days, but I couldn't help but post a link to this great article on the latest batch of nonsense released by the attention starved hype machine that is BrewDog. Big props to the author for pointing out the incredible lameness of a brewery called BrewDog and their even more ridiculous and pompous press release:

''This is the beer to end all beers. It's an audacious blend of eccentricity, artistry and rebellion; changing the general perception of beer, one stuffed animal at a time.

''The impact of The End Of History is a perfect conceptual marriage between taxidermy, art and craft brewing. The bottles are at once beautiful and disturbing - they disrupt conventions and break taboos, just like the beer they hold within them.''


WAAAAHHHH WE NEED ATTENTION!!!!

I knew the first time I saw a beer on the shelf called "Punk IPA" that I didn't want to drink anything that these people were coming out with. But I'm really please to know that I can't afford to even think about tasting their latest crap. And what's that, I shouldn't judge their End Of History beer without tasting it? Who cares. They suck.

2 comments:

Seanywonton said...

+1,
Also I'm getting some weirdly Freudian sex fantasy vibe from seeing that poor squirrel with a beer bottle shoved up it's bum. Do I detect a tree-rodent fetish? ; )

obat herbal stroke said...

hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D